Friday, August 5, 2011

ENCOUNTERS with FAMOUS and NOT so FAMOUS People...

I will always treasure the opportunities I had with these prominent people and celebrities. I am glad because once in my life I had bumped and rubbed elbows with these personalities.


I was with the Secretariat of the International Observers Mission during the last Presidential elections and I was glad to have worked with the International Observers from different countries. In the picture are representatives from Indonesia, Finland and India.


It was a rare chance to be with ABS-CBN's Rissa Hontiveros, a journalist and politician from the Akbayan Party. I met her during the Solidarity Party of the International Observers Mission during the elections.


I was in the Secretariat of the International Observers Mission during the 2010 elections and was lucky enough to be with the international observers from Indonesia in the person of Erna and Tinna from Finland.


It was during the Grand Alumni Night of the Ten Outstanding Students of the Philippines when I happen to encounter the man behind TOSP, a former DTI Secretary, Chairman of NAMFREL, and the Chairman and CEO of RFM.


Who wouldn't know this gorgeous and famous celebrity of ABS-CBN? Yes, she is Miss Maja Salvador. Salvador is a member of ABS-CBN's elite circle of homegrown talents properly named Star Magic.


Wow! I used to watch this famous TV personality in GMA's news and current affairs. Yes, he is a veteran and multi-awarded print and broadcast journalist. Of course, he is the one and only Atty. Ricardo Puno Jr.


He was the former Pampanga Priest-Governor, Among ED PANLILIO who was known for his advocacy on Transparency and Good Governance...The Roman Catholic priest who has made a miracle in politics in the province of Pampanga.


He is the pride of the City of San Fernando Pampanga. He is currently the City Mayor, the Honorable OCA Rodriguez, was placed fourth in the world's ten outstanding mayors in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment