I was given a chance to visit Vietnam courtesy of my friend Ate La...hmmm...she said I deserve a break and so she gave me the opportunity to travel on her behalf because "ima" was then sick and so she could not leave her.
Friends are gifts and blessings and I just thank my friend Ate La for this wonderful experience in Vietnam.
at Ho Chi Minh City a.k.a SAIGON...
Mekong River Boat trip with the group...free buko was offered to us as we cruise on Mekong Delta.
a woman on the boat trying to earn a living despite the rain...
had a taste of the country's battlegrounds in the Cu Chi Tunnel...hmmm...it was not easy at all to hide in a place like this...
I tried to explore the 15 meters underground tunnel...it was really worth the experience...
it was nice having a picture with these soldiers...hmmmm....
exploring the battlefields of Vietnam during the war...amazing...
a pose at the facade of Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica...
Cruisin' with friends in Vietnam...
on board Tau Saigon for a dinner cruise...had a great time here because of the live band...
a shoemaker in Cu Chi Tunnel...his way of life...
a buko vendor trying to pose for my cam...COOL...
Motorcyles...the main mode of transportation in Vietnam, ridden by men and women of all ages and from all walks of life...

























No comments:
Post a Comment